This M1 Garand is a WWII SPRINGFIELD ARMORY PRODUCTION STANDARD USGI SERVICE RIFLE.
- The rifle has a 6-digit Serial Number starting with 717,XXX. This rifle was produced during WWII in 1942. This is a much sought after rifle, VERY COLLECTIBLE. Springfield Armory Rebuild 1963
- The rifle is a CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program) certified service grade Rifle and comes with the COLLECTORS AUTHENTICATION LETTER.
- Also includes 6 eight round clips, sling, M1 Garand cleaning kit, WWII D-Day Invasion rifle bag, hard-shell case, manual,ME/TE tag,and flag safety device
- The stock is used and showing ageSpringfield Proof mark/Cartouche on left side of the stock ans “P” on psitol grip.
- TE rating is 2, ME rating is 1+.
- Rifle will be shipped in the CMP BLACK CUSTOM MOLDED HARD CASE as seen in pictures.
- I have disassembled the rifle and taken careful pictures for your review. Please take a look.
- This will be an excellent rifle for anyone who collects US Surplus Military Rifle and wants a peice of WWII history.